UMCOR Hurricane Response - Click Image for more information
Pleasant Hills United Methodist Church
"The mission of Pleasant Hills UMC is to offer Christ through meaningful worship, faith centered education, compassionate outreach, genuine hospitality, and to be His hands, feet and heart in the Southwest Communities of Greater Cleveland and the World."
Pastor: Rev. Beverly Hall
Five Things that you can do.
1. Pray for those whose lives have been impacted by the hurricane. Pray for the Early Response Teams, disaster coordinators, and the many volunteers who are working tirelessly to provide relief.
2. Make relief kits. For a complete list of supplies go to umcor.org/UMCOR/Relief-Supplies.
3. Give to UMCOR's relief and recovery efforts. U.S. Disaster Response, Advance #901670 at umcor.org/donate.
4. Donate only those items requested. (To keep relief supplies in stock, give to Material Resources Advance #901440 at umcor.org/donate)
5. Please wait for an invitation to volunteer.
Risk Taking Mission
Book Study at Olympia Candies
Food & Fellowship
Luke 3:11 Food Truck
Journey Worship Service